- North Coast Holiday Parks was established in 2004
- The group started with 2 parks (Urunga Heads and Moonee Beach) as well as Boambee Creek Reserve, located on the North Coast of NSW
- A Trust Administrator was appointed to manage holiday parks and Reserves on Crown Land
- The Trust is now made up of 14 key staff members, who look after the accounting, marketing, capital works, environment and administration of the group and are based in offices at Urunga, Ballina and Forster
- North Coast Holiday Parks accumulates parks by order of the Land and Property Management Authority (LPMA)
- Revenue generated by the parks is invested back into the parks and the surrounding Reserves for the benefit of both visitors and the local community
- North Coast Holiday Parks currently manages 23 holiday parks ranging from Hawks Nest in the South to Brunswick Heads in the North.
North Coast Holiday Parks
- Each of our 23 North Coast Holiday Parks are positioned on the North Coast and the Northern Rivers of NSW and offer guests exceptional coastal locations, impeccably positioned for sun and surf holidays with an array of activities for guests of all ages with assorted budgets. The parks are in close proximity to shops, restaurants and services, yet are still a world away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
- All of our parks are managed by extremely dedicated onsite park managers who are more than happy to help any guest staying with us.
- North Coast Holiday Parks have 10 dog friendly parks – Conditions apply*
- North Coast Holiday Parks have 3 BIG4 parks, 3 Family Parks and 4 Top Tourist Parks
- North Coast Holiday Parks support the CCIA and CRVA – the National Industry bodies
North Coast Holiday Parks' Mission:
North Coast Holiday Parks is responsible for the care, control and management of a portfolio of reserved Crown Land in a range of locations on the north coast of New South Wales. The land includes a number of holiday parks and camping areas, community buildings and facilities, public open space and natural areas.
North Coast Holiday Parks' Vision:
To provide sustainable management, development and improvement of significant community assets on behalf of the State and the people of New South Wales by:
- Providing appropriate public access to the land, services and facilities under management.
- Maintaining and enhancing the environmental, economic and social values of the land and property it manages.
- Providing an economic return to the community from management of the community’s assets.
- Achieving efficiency through the use of alternative land management approaches and technologies.
- Maintaining high ethical and professional standards.