The annual Myall River Festival traditionally held on the last Saturday in October is back & this year it's bigger & better than ever!
The 2015 festival is a fantastic blend of new ideas & attractions alongside all that has made the festival so great in previous years.
All the old favourites such as market stalls, street entertainment, kids entertainment, musical entertainment and fireworks display are there with a heap of exciting new river activities & other attractions.
The 2015 festival will include:
- A great array of wonderful Music & Stage Performances
- Professional Street Performers and Fun Roving Characters
- Fire Performance Artists & Spectacular Fire Installations at Night
- On-water performances & shows
- Fishing Competition
- The Great Duck Derby
- Emergency Services Raft Making Competition
- New Attraction: On-water Obstacle Course!
- Water Sports and Demonstrations
- Market Stalls
- Amusement Rides and Kidz Zone
- Watercraft Expo
- Sculptures on the River walk
- Amazing On water Illuminations & Lantern Displays
This blog post provided by: Jimmys Beach