North Coast Holiday Parks Win Your Next Holiday Escape Promotion Terms & Conditions
- The Competition will be conducted online at www.northcoastholidayparks.com.au during the Competition Period.
- Each person who participates in this Competition is referred to in these Terms and Conditions as a 'Participant'.
- To be eligible to enter the Competition draw, the Participant must be an Eligible Person who during the Competition Period:
- enters the competition online at www.northcoastholidayparks.com.au
- fully completes all mandatory information fields, including (without limitation) the Eligible Person's:
- full name, email address, contact phone number; and
- agreement to the subscription membership terms and conditions
- acceptance to receive future promotional communications from the Promoter in 21b.
- provides text in the required field "which North Coast Holiday Park would they most like to stay in and why" (in twenty-five (25) words or less)
- the Eligible Person is over the age of 18 years; and
- completes and submits all required information online during the Competition Period.
- the Eligible Person validates their entry by confirming their email address and supplied verification code subsequent to submitting their entry.
- An Eligible Person can register one email to the Competition draw. Any entries using an email address already registered in the competition will be rejected.
- Entries are open only to all Australian residents.
- By participating in the Competition, the Participant agrees to these Terms and Conditions.
- The Competition is only open to Eligible Persons.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the eligibility of any Participant (including a Participant's identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any Participant who does not comply strictly with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. The Promoter takes no responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate information provided on competition entry. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. If requested by the Promoter, a Participant must provide the Promoter with evidence of eligibility. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Drawing of the Prize
- There will be one (1) Prize and one (1) Prize Winner.
- The first Eligible Entry drawn at random will win a Prize. The Prize Winner does not have to be present at the time or place of the draw.
- The draw will be carried out at 9:00am on Wednesday, 3 April 2013.
- The Prize Winner must be over the age of 18 years.
- The Promoter will use reasonable efforts to notify the Prize Winner by telephone or email. If despite reasonable efforts the Promoter is unable to locate or contact the Prize winner on or before 4pm on 3 July 2013, another Prize winner will be drawn and any subsequent winner will be notified in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter may publish, but is not obliged to publish, the results of the Competition. By entering into this Competition the Participant gives their consent for their personal details to be published in the manner prescribed in this clause if they are a Prize Winner. If the Promoter decides to publish the results of the Competition, then the Promoter will publish the results on www.northcoastholidayparks.com.au, after the winner has been contacted and verified.
- A Participant claiming to be the Prize Winner will be required to provide proof of identity.
- The Promoter's decision as to the winner of the Prize is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the conduct of the Competition or otherwise.
Other General Terms
- All Competition entries are the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter Entities shall not be liable (including, without limitation, in negligence) for:
- any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss); or
- any personal injury suffered or sustained, during the course of participating in this Competition or using the Prize, except for and to the extent that any liability cannot be excluded by law.
- Each Participant indemnifies and keeps indemnified the Promoter Entities against all claims, losses, damages, costs and expenses suffered or incurred by the Promoter Entities or any third parties arising out of the breach of these Terms and Conditions by the Participant, the conduct of the Participant in the Competition or the use of the Prize by the Participant.
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law and subject to any written directions from any regulatory authority to:
- disqualify any Participant; and/or
- modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition as appropriate.
- Under the Privacy Act 1998 (Cth), the Promoter must tell Participants when it collects personal information about them and how it plans to use it. If a Participant chooses to enter or take part in the Competition, the Participant will be required to provide the Promoter with personal information about them such as their name, email address and contact phone number.
- The Promoter will collect and use the personal information which the Participant has provided for the following:
- carrying out the Competition; and
- serves as acceptance to receive future promotional communications from the Promoter, carrying out marketing and promotions activities including, without limitation, sending newsletters or publications and/or other marketing and promotional material to the Participant about the competitions or promotional events (whether or not undertaken by or about the Promoter or any other person or organisation) and supplying the information to contractors which assist the Promoter to do this.
- By entering the Competition a Participant consents to the collection and use of his or her information in the manner outlined in these Terms and Conditions.
- If a Participant would prefer that the Promoter does not use the Participant's details in the way outlined in these Terms and Conditions and/or retain their details, the Participant should contact the Promoter on (02) 6686 5171 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- A Participant has the right to access most personal information that the Promoter holds about the Participant. A Participant may contact the Promoter on (02) 6686 5171 or email@example.com to ask for access to the Participant's information, or if the Participant has a complaint concerning a Participant's information privacy. The Promoter may deny the Participants' request for access in some circumstances. If the Promoter does this, it will tell the Participant why.
- If a Participant considers that any information that the Promoter holds about the Participant is inaccurate or if at any time the Participant's details change, the Participant may contact the Promoter on (02) 6686 5171 and the Promoter will take reasonable steps to ensure that such information is corrected.
- The Promoter will take reasonable steps to keep personal information secure from misuse, loss or unauthorised use or disclosure.
"Competition" means opportunity to go into the draw to win the Prize in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
"Competition Period" means the period from 9am AEST on Friday, 1 February 2013 to 23:59 AEST on Sunday, 31 March 2013.
"Eligible Entry" means an entry that complies with the requirements of clause 3 of these Terms and Conditions.
"Eligible Person" means an individual who:
- is a resident of Australia;
- over 18 years of age;
- is not a Non Eligible Person; and
- submits an Eligible Entry.
"Non Eligible Person" means the following:
- owners and managers of North Coast Holiday Parks;
- suppliers, associated companies and agencies of the North Coast Holiday Parks;
- the employees or contractors of the persons and entities in paragraphs a. - b.; and
- any spouse, child, de facto or any other person living at the same premises as any of the persons mentioned in paragraphs a. – c.
"Participant" means any person who participates in the Competition.
"Prize" means one (1) prize of three (3) nights' stay in a cabin OR seven (7) nights' stay on one (1) North Coast Holiday Parks site for a maximum of four (4) persons only. Valued at $720.00. Prize is valid until 3 April 2014 or 12 months from drawing date if a redraw is required. Prize is be valid during off-peak seasons only, is subject to availability and is subject to managers' discretion. Prize must be taken as offered. Prize is not combinable with any other offer and cannot be transferred, exchanged modified or refunded for cash or kind. Prize Winner will be required to choose either three (3) nights' stay in a cabin OR seven (7) nights' stay on one (1) North Coast Holiday Parks site. Prize Winner cannot choose both. All costs associated with this Prize are the responsibility of the Prize Winner. Any extra people will be charged at the full rate if the cabin occupancy allows extra.
Change in value of the Prize between publishing date and the date prizes are claim is not the responsibility of the Promoter or Promoter Entities.
"Promoter" means North Coast Holiday Accomodation Trust (ABN 26 087 692 248) of North Coast Holiday Parks, 2 Morgo Street, Urunga NSW 2455
"Promoter Entities" means the Promoter, all associated companies, advisors and agencies and all those entities' personnel.