Welcome to Moonee Beach Holiday Park
Dip your toes into the calm swimming waters and rock pools or take advantage of the low tide for direct access to Moonee Beach. Located on the tranquil waters of Moonee Creek and adjoining Moonee Beach Reserve and Green Bluff headland there is so much to see and do at Moonee Beach Holiday Park. For the parents there is swimming, fishing, boating or bushwalking and the kids can be entertained during the school holidays with fabulous activities such as painting, movies, face painting, Easter egg hunts and fishing competitions. Nature lovers will marvel at the rare flora and fauna on display as they stroll through pristine rainforest, mangrove mud flats and scale the coastal headlands that boast stunning ocean views.
Dog friendly all year (on sites only)* conditions apply.
Park features include:
- direct access to the beach across Moonee Creek which can be crossed by foot at low tide
- quick access to calm swimming area
- walking distance to shops and tavern
- supervised activities for children during school holidays
- close proximity to littoral rainforest, mangrove mud flats, nature reserve and coastal headlands with stunning views
Still can't decide which park to choose...
use our handy guide to help you.