Road Tripper Card
Welcome to North Coast Holiday Parks. You are now eligible to enjoy savings by using our Road Tripper Card.
Stay for 6 nights on a site at any combination of our North Coast Holiday Parks, Inland Waters Holiday Parks or South Coast Holiday Parks and receive your 7th night Free. In addition, Road Tripper participants will receive exclusive offers and deals from a number of participating local businesses along the Legendary Pacific Coast Touring Route.
Ask about our complimentary onward booking service. Our park managers are only too happy to book ahead for you at another park within our group to make your road tripping easier.
Take advantage of the free WIFI offered in our parks and follow us on Facebook and Twitter to keep up to date with local activities, weather predictions and local news and announcements. Post your photos and experiences on your stays in the parks and stay in touch with fellow road trippers. Find out about the local activities planned in the parks and to organise the trip around the 'Free Sausage Sizzle', 'Pancake Breakfast' or 'Nibbles on the Headland' so famously offered by some of our park managers.
Click below for more information:
How does the Road Tripper card work?
The Road Tripper card works in a similar way to a coffee card at a coffee shop. There are no registration costs - the guests just need to obtain a Road Tripper card at the first park they visit and a map of the parks, and get started. At each park for each night of stay on a site, the guest will receive a stamp on their Road Tripper card. Once 6 stamps are received, the 7th night FREE can be redeemed at the same park that the guest stayed in on their 6th night. Guests must stay at 2 or more parks. The first 6 nights need not be used consecutively. To redeem local business discounts and offers, guests need only present their Road Tripper card to the business to redeem the offer.
Back to top
How do I get one?
- Ask for a road tripper card on check in for a site at any participating North Coast Holiday Park.
- Check out the terms and conditions to ensure you are informed of the details relating to your Road Tripper card.
- When checking in and paying for your accommodation at each of the stops along your travels, make sure to have your card stamped, signed and dated by the check in staff to ensure you are eligible for the 7th Night Free.
- Take advantage of our complimentary onward booking service so why not take advantage and ask the staff at check out to call ahead to book your the next spot on your trip, for you to avoid delays at check-in.
- Take advantage of the free WIFI offered in our parks and follow us on Facebook and Twitter to keep up to date with local activities, weather predictions and local news and announcements that may be of useful information during your travels. Also a great way to post comments on your stays in the parks and to be in touch with fellow road trippers, find out the local activities planned in the parks and to organise the trip around the famous 'Free Sausage Sizzle', 'Pancake Breakfast' or 'Nibbles on the Headland' so famously offered by some of our park managers.
- Check out the list of businesses that support North Coast Holiday Parks, Road Tripper Campaign and are offering exclusive offers and discounts to fellow Road Trippers.
- Online Questionnaire to be completed on the 6th night.
Back to top
Terms and Conditions
- Offer available on powered and unpowered sites only.
- Offer not available on ensuite sites.
- Not available during peak periods.
- Guests must stay at two or more Inland Waters, North or South Coast Holiday Parks.
- Guest can only have one Road Tripper card in operation at any time. This card must be validated by completing all the holder details including email.
- Nights need not be used consecutively; your card does not expire.
- Valid at all Inland Waters, North and South Coast Holiday Parks.
- Valid in conjunction with all Inland Waters, North and South Coast Holiday Parks discounts however must be used with at least one full paid night.
- Cannot be redeemed as a credit or refund on fully paid pre booked accommodation.
- Subject to availability.
- You must receive the official Inland Waters, North and South Coast Holiday Parks stamp on your card for each night of stay.
- Where you stay and pay your 6th night, you redeem the 7th night FREE (based on 2 guests, charges apply for additional people).
- You must stay a minimum of 2 nights where the free night is claimed.
- The guest must display the Road Tripper card to redeem any offers/discounts
- Offer based on 2 guests only. Charges will apply for any additional guest(s).
Back to top